All fellow attendees are strongly encouraged to participate by submitting your best “Complex Case” for a chance to win a $500.00 Apple Store Gift Card!
The Program Directors will review all cases submitted by the deadline and select three finalists to present their cases at the Fellows Course at SIF 2020, where the winner will be selected by a panel of judges! Selection will be based upon the following criteria:
- Quality of Presentation
- Clarity & Thoughtfulness
- Potential Clinical Importance
- Educational Merit
Acceptable Types of Cases
The Case should involve complex interventional technique, challenging clinical decision-making, and/or management of complications. Coronary, peripheral vascular and structural intervention cases will be considered.
Instructions for Preparing and Submitting Your Case
- Select a case that has a “good story” and “take-home message”. This is an interventional conference, so you can truncate the history and physical examination to items that are relevant to the case.
- Selected high-resolution images, (angiograms, and echocardiograms) and save them in a video format that is compatible with PowerPoint.
- Use a PowerPoint template. Give yourself credit and note your institution in the lower right corner of each slide and REMOVE all HIPAA related information.
- Fill the slide as much as possible for the video files – loops that are too small or too many on a single slide are difficult for the audience to see.
- The case should be a maximum of 5 – 8 minutes in length.
- Please, no literature reviews! We want to keep a very case-based, practical focus.
Save your PowerPoint file and submit your case presentation via the Dropbox link below:
The deadline to submit a case is Monday, March 2, 2020.
Please direct any general questions to our Exhibits & Fellows Program Manager, Andrea O’Brien, at Andrea@GaffneyEvents.com.